Your questions answered
Who can apply?
Our internships are open to anyone looking to develop their skills and gain experience in the workplace. No previous experience of working in the charity sector is needed, but you must be at least 18 years old to apply. Mostly, you need to be enthusiastic and committed to making the most of your time with us.
For more detailed requirements, please take a look at each internship role.
What will I be doing?
We have intern opportunities across the charity, including:
- Data Analysis
- Digital Marketing
- Communications and PR
- Corporate Partnerships
- Facilities and IT Project Management
- Fundraising Events
- Policy and Campaigns
- Sports and Challenges
During your internship you’ll have the chance to really have an impact and make your mark, so pick a role that you’re passionate about! Our internships are available across the charity and usually take up to 3 months. We try to be as flexible as possible, so remote working or adjusted hours around your commitments can be discussed with your manager before you start. Take a look at our current opportunities.
What will I get?
We know just how important it is to have a worthwhile experience, to help you make the most of your time at Rainbow Trust, you will receive:
- An opportunity to gain insight into the charity sector
- Reasonable travel and lunch expenses
- On-going support and a dedicated manager
- A detailed induction to Rainbow Trust
- Multiple workshops and other learning and development resources
- A high quality, challenging, inclusive and fun intern experience.