Social media policy
We’ve established these House Rules to keep our online sites a healthy environment for discussion.
This is YOUR page to share fundraising stories and pictures, read about the families you help and get in touch with us. As we are a children’s charity we may have children read this page so please remember this when posting.
We expect you not to post content that is:
- Offensive, abusive, defamatory, intolerant or obscene
- Fraudulent, deceptive or misleading
- Unrelated or off-topic
- Trollish or intended to deliberately provoke others
- Spam: business solicitations or other advertising of personal interests, blogs, or websites.
- In violation of any intellectual property right of another
We will remove any posts that fall into the categories above. If you see any posts like this that you think we may have missed, please let us know and we will remove them. If a user continues to post any of the above, we will ban the user.
Rainbow Trust cannot take responsibility for any content posted or interactions by third parties on this page