- Date published: 08 Mar 2016 by PR Team
Working with the likes of Karl Lagerfield and Valentino, Anna Mason has made a name for herself amongst the fashion elite. Setting up her own label in 2012, Anna is known for playing with styles that create a simple, feminine elegance for everyday wear. On 11 March, Anna will be bringing her Spring/Summer 2016 collection to Trust in Fashion at the Savoy Hotel, London. The event brings together exclusive catwalk shows, a shopping experience and afternoon tea to support Rainbow Trust Children’s Charity. The charity provides bespoke emotional and practical support for families who have a child with a life threatening or terminal illness.
The London based designer gave us her top tips to be catwalk ready this summer:
- ‘The Cold Shoulder’ trend will be sticking around for the warmer weather, so add a flash of flesh with a cutaway
- Get romantic in white frills and bold bows
- Cropped trousers were never off the Fashion Week runway. Wear them wide to keep cool this summer
- Bright colours are a summer essential – think yellows and corals for a tropical wardrobe update.