Terms and Conditions – by entering the prize draw, you are agreeing to the following terms:
Prize Draw Dates, Restrictions and Method of Entry
1. The Promoter is Rainbow Trust Children’s Charity [Registered Charity No.1070532] who can be contacted via [email protected]
2. The prize draw opens for entries at 16:07 on 03/03/2022.
3. The prize draw closes for entries at 11:00 on 07/03/2022.
4. Only one entry is permitted per person.
5. The prize draw is open to all UK residents aged 18 years or over, except employees or trustees of Rainbow Trust Children’s Charity and their related parties and any third parties directly associated with the administration of the draw.
Requirements for Valid Entry, Prizes and Judging
6. Entries must be submitted by commenting on the corresponding social media post on Rainbow Trust Children’s Charity’s Instagram account and tagging a friend. Entrants must also ensure they are following the accounts of both Rainbow Trust (@rainbowtrustcc) and Mummy Makes by Nadia (@mummymakesbynadia) on Instagram. Incomplete entries will not be valid and will not be submitted into the draw.
7. The draw will take place within 24 hours of the closing date. The winner will be contacted within 7 days of the draw via their social media (Instagram) profile.
8. The winner will have 7 days from the date they are contacted to claim their prize, after which time a re-draw will take place and the prize will be allocated to a new winner.
9. The winner will be drawn at random from all entries. If an entry is incomplete, it will not be valid and will not be entered into the prize draw.
10. There will be one winner, who will receive a large personalised coloured rainbow from @mummymakesbynadia with a wire decoration of either ‘Mum’ or the name for your special someone - retail value £18.
11. The winner will receive the winning items via post. The winner will need to supply a valid UK address for shipping.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so. The Promoter's decision is final and binding on the entrants and no correspondence will be entered into in relation to this prize draw.
Copyright, Publicity and Your Details
13. Participants agree and accept that the winner’s name and social media handle may be released on the websites and social media channels managed by The Promoter.
14. Unless you have indicated separately that you wish to be contacted by Rainbow Trust Children’s Charity, personal data supplied during the course of this promotion will only be used by Rainbow Trust Children’s Charity and third party suppliers in connection with the prize draw .
15. The Promotor accepts no responsibility or liability for any loss suffered by any participant or any third party in relation to the prize draw or for any participant-generated content relating thereto or otherwise.