- Date published: 10 May 2018 by Anna Jackson
On 31 May - 2 June we are calling on volunteers to give #TimeforChange to help raise awareness and vital funds for families by partaking in our biggest ever bucket collection.
Time for Change will be rallying together Rainbow Trust staff and volunteers across 30 major Sainsbury’s stores over one weekend to collect money, pack bags and tell members of the public more about what we do.
Time is hugely important, particularly when it is limited by a serious illness. Our Family Support Workers enable families who have a child with a life-threatening illness to make the most of time together, supporting them when they need it most.
Every pound and penny you raise will enable us to support sick children and families by paying for:
- £3 could buy arts and crafts materials to entertain a young child in hospital
- £10 could pay for a sensory toy for a seriously ill child with special needs
- £24 could give a mum, dad or child an hour of support
- £1,720 could support one family with a seriously ill child for a year
Find out where you can get involved or come and visit us in-store next week to give #TimeforChange