Plan your 2022 #GreatRainbowBake however and wherever suits you best.
Life doesn't always go to plan, but we won’t let that stop us. Bake on your own and donate, get together with others and plan a traditional bake sale (if you can), or go virtual and have a bake party on screen! There are so many ways you can have fun and raise vital funds to help families with a seriously ill child when they need it, now more than ever.
We have everything you need to make your #GreatRainbowBake a success. Get your (oven) mits on these handy resources by signing up today:
- Bake sale posters and social media icons
- Invitations and e-invites
- Cake labels
- Rainbow recipes
We'll send you a downloadable pack to get started and other goodies over the coming weeks to help make your baking and fundraising a piece of cake.Get your pack
You’ll receive a downloadable pack to get started, other goodies over the coming weeks to make your baking and fundraising a piece of cake and more in the future about how you are helping to make a difference.
Thank you for signing up to Great Rainbow Bake!
A confirmation email with your free downloadable fundraising pack will be on its way to you shortly.
If you have any questions in the meantime (or for any reason don't receive this), please email our friendly fundraising team who will be happy to help.
"I’m supporting Rainbow Trust’s Great Rainbow Bake, so here are my top tips for rainbow baking:"
- For really vibrant colours use gel rather than liquid colouring – you don't need much for your colours to look fantastic.
- Try not to overbeat your cake mixture or you’ll end up with a tough rainbow!
- If time is tight, try making the sponges ahead of time, wrap them in clingfilm and freeze them. Take them out a few hours before you are ready to ice your cake.