Ingredients (serves 4)
- 4 stone-fire flat breads
- 1 cup pizza sauce (homemade or store bought)
- 1 cup of shredded Mozzarella cheese
- 8 cups of veggies diced into roughly 1cm cubes, (to make a rainbow pizza go for broccoli, green peppers, yellow peppers, orange peppers, cherry tomatoes and red onion) (equal quantities of each).
- 4 tsp olive oil
- 2 tsp Italian seasoning
- (optional topping, Parmesan cheese, red chilli flakes)
What you do…
- Preheat oven to 220 degrees C, gas mark 7, and dice veggies into 1cm cubes.
- Lay out your pitta breads on a large baking sheet.
- Divide pizza sauce between the pitta breads, use the back of a spoon to spread the sauce even all over.
- Sprinkle the Mozzarella (and Parmesan) cheese over the top of the pizza sauce.
- Then layer the veggies in a rainbow pattern on top of the cheese.
- Drizzle each pizza with a little olive oil and sprinkle with some Italian seasoning.
- Put in the oven for about 20 minutes or until the veggies are cooked and the crust is golden brown.
- Slice and serve warm (be careful it might be very hot!)