- 1 kiwi fruit (peeled and chopped)
- ½ mango (peeled and chopped)
- red grapes
- Wash the strawberries, grapes and blueberries in cold water and pat dry.
- Cut the tops off the strawberries and discard.
- If the strawberries are big, cut them in half or into large chunks. Cut the grapes in half if wanted.
- Put all of the fruit into bowls.Arrange bowls by fruit colour in the order you wish to put them on the skewers.
- Thread fruit onto skewers. Plastic skewers look great but bamboo skewers or even long cocktail stirrers would work too.
- You can arrange the fruit in the same way for each skewer or mix them up – it’s great to let your child decide.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!