When you have finished your fundraising and need to pay in the cash you've raised, we ask that you count the cash as soon as possible using the following guidelines:
- Count the money in a safe place with a second person present (who is unrelated to you if possible).
- When you have counted and recorded your fundraising total, put the cash in a sealed container and keep it in a secure place until it can be banked. It really helps us if you can bank the cash as soon as possible after your event, or after your period of fundraising has finished.
- Make a note of the total and email your contact at Rainbow Trust to let them know the total collected and details of who we can thank for the donation
- You must pay us the full amount that you have raised without taking any expenses. The cash can be paid directly into our NatWest account using these details: - Rainbow Trust Children’s Charity, Sort code: 60-12-36, Account number: 26100681.
- Alternatively, you can pay it into a personal/company bank account and send us the total amount by bank transfer, or by cheque made payable to Rainbow Trust Children’s Charity (with a covering letter), or by using the ‘Pay in money raised’ button on our website.
- If using a collection pot and you would like to use it again, please let us know so that we can send you some new security seals. The old seal must not be reused. If you are not going to use the collection pot again, please return it/them to us at:
Rainbow Trust Children’s Charity