Terms and Conditions – by entering the Fun Fist Newspaper, Issue 1, competition, you are agreeing to the following terms:
Prize Draw Dates, Restrictions and Method of Entry
1. The Promoter is Rainbow Trust Children’s Charity [Registered Charity No.1070532] who can be contacted via [email protected]
2. The prize draw opens for entries at 9am on Monday 29 May 2023.
3. The prize draw closes for entries at 5pm on Tuesday 31 October 2023.
4. Entry is only valid when accompanied by a picture of your colouring and crafting from the Fun First newspaper.
5. The prize draw is open to all UK residents aged 3+ and they must obtain the permission of an adult (18+) to enter on their behalf. Employees or trustees of Rainbow Trust Children’s Charity and their related parties and any third parties directly associated with the administration of the draw are excluded from this competition.
Requirements for Valid Entry, Prizes and Judging
6. Entries can be submitted by email to [email protected] please ensure you attach your pictures to the email and include your child’s name and age, we will email by return to confirm receipt of your entry.
If you would prefer you can send it by post to Fun First, Rainbow Trust Children's Charity, Cassini Court, Randalls Way, Leatherhead, Surrey. KT22 7TW, please ensure you send us your child’s name and age, and the submitting adults contact name, address and email address so we can confirm receipt of your entry by email and to allow us to contact you should you be successful.
Incomplete entries will not be valid and will not be submitted into the draw.
7. The draw will take place monthly at 9am on the following dates; 1 July 2023, 1 August 2023, 1 September 2023, 1 October 2023 and 1 November 2023.
The winner will be contacted within 7 days of the draw via their email address or postal address.
8. The winner will have 7 days from the date they are contacted to claim their prize, after which time a re-draw will take place and the prize will be allocated to a new winner.
9. The winner will be drawn at random from all entries entered across all months it is not dependant on which month you enter. If an entry is incomplete, it will not be valid and will not be entered into the prize draw.
10. There will be one winner per prize monthly as per the dates in point 7 of these terms and conditions. The details of the monthly prizes will be shared on our website at rainbowtrust.org.uk/funfirst. The prize details will be updated monthly and are subject to change. The details of the individual prizes and any specific delivery details and exclusions will be available on the website. No cash alternatives for any prizes are available.
11. The winner will receive the winning items as per the details outlined on the prizes section of the Fun First webpages. The winner may need to supply a valid UK address for shipping if required.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so. The Promoter's decision is final and binding on the entrants and no correspondence will be entered into in relation to this prize draw.
Copyright, Publicity and Your Details
13. Participants agree and accept that the entrants’ pictures will be shared across The Promotors communication channels including; our online website gallery, our social media channels, future Fun First editions and our Families First magazine and they will be accompanied with the child’s name and age if provided.
The winner’s name and winning image will also be shared on The Promoters communication channels as listed above.
14. Unless you have indicated separately that you wish to be contacted by Rainbow Trust Children’s Charity, personal data supplied during the course of this promotion will only be used by Rainbow Trust Children’s Charity and third party suppliers in connection with the prize draw.
15. The Promotor accepts no responsibility or liability for any loss suffered by any participant or any third party in relation to the prize draw or for any participant-generated content relating thereto or otherwise.