This is your chance to take on the Thames Path Challenge and help us support families who have a seriously ill child!
England’s greatest river provides a fantastic backdrop for an unforgettable challenge. Over 3000 adventurers will join the Putney Bridge start, and the full 100 km route heads upstream all the way to Henley along the famous Thames Towpath. It’s through Richmond, Hampton Court, Runnymede, and Windsor, with some wonderful historic scenery en-route to a riverside finish line.
This is a fun and rewarding challenge with full support and hospitality included, leaving you to focus on your distance!
- Join as an Individual or as a Team
- Rest stops with free food & drink
- Fully signed route & chip timing
- Doctors, Paramedics, First Aiders, Podiatrists, and Massage Teams at rest stops, as well as self-help areas
- Medal, T shirt, glass of bubbly, BBQ and finisher certificate
- Access to Ultra Challenge's Challenge App – with training guides, optional training walks, maps, online forums, and the latest news & updates.
Join our team to benefit from:
- A bright Rainbow Trust t-shirt and some crazy rainbow hair
- Fundraising advice and materials to help you hit your fundraising target!
Please note - 50% of fundraising is due 3 weeks before the Challenge. The remaining 50% is due 4 weeks after the Challenge.