This is your chance to take on the Thames Bridges Trek and help us to support families who have a seriously ill child!
As part of the Thames Path Challenge, join over 2000 walkers and trek across the Capital taking in unrivalled views of the skyline, and historic landmarks. Setting out from the Putney Bridge start we had East towards the City, zig-zagging over the array of 16 historic bridges – each with its own fascinating story – and a mid point rest stop at The Oval Cricket Ground for some snacks & drinks. 25km later, it’s a party style finish line celebration in Southwark Park past the final crossing – the majestic Tower Bridge.
Your challenge will be organised through the booking provider Ultra Challenge.
This fun and rewarding challenge includes the following:
- Rest stops with free food & drink
- Fully signed route & chip timing
- Doctors, Paramedics, First Aiders, Podiatrists, and Massage Teams at rest stops, as well as self-help areas
- Medal, T shirt, glass of bubbly, BBQ and finisher certificate
- Access to Ultra Challenge's Challenge App – with training guides, optional training walks, maps, online forums, and the latest news & updates.
Join our team to benefit from:
- A bright Rainbow Trust t-shirt and some crazy rainbow hair
- Fundraising advice and materials to help you hit your fundraising target!
Please note - 50% of your total minimum fundraising pledge must be submitted to Rainbow Trust 3 weeks prior to the challenge, in order to secure your place.