Starting in central London, you’ll run past some of the cities world-famous landmarks. You’ll run along closed roads and through four of London’s Royal Parks, Hyde Park, Green Park, St James’s Park and Kensington Gardens.
It’s a fast, flat course attracting over 16,000 runner each year. With a awesome atmosphere, it’s perfect for beginners and seasoned runners alike!
By joining the team you will benefit from:
- A professional personalised running vest
- Post-race reception with massage
- Two cheer points on route
- Our eye-catching rainbow hair
- Inspirational fundraising and training advice.
If you have any questions please do get in touch with us by email or call 01372 220031.
A big shout out to the RTCC team who braved the elements (on a Sunday!) to cheer us on - it helped massively and was the perfect pick-me-up when it was really needed. So THANK YOU!
Laura, 2018 Royal Parks finisher.