Do you have what it takes to become a Community Ambassador?
We are looking to expand our team of Community Ambassadors to help raise our profile across the areas where we work.
If you want to be part of a fun, exciting and dynamic team that works within the local community, then this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
You can help in the following ways:
- Promote upcoming events and campaigns through handing out leaflets and talking to people in your local community
- Deliver talks to local community groups to gain new financial support and raise the profile of Rainbow Trust
- Attend cheque presentations on our behalf
- Highlight opportunities for guest speakers to Rainbow Trust and make proactive approaches to local community groups
- Set up and manage stalls at local fetes and fairs in order to raise money and awareness of the charity.
Hi and thanks for your message. One of the team will get back to you shortly