Spectacular World Heritage coastline, with a new start in Corfe Castle, the route heads down to Swanage, and along through Lulworth Cove, past Durdle Door, with ups & downs to Weymouth at half way. For 100 km challengers, it’s past Portland Bill, Chesil Beach, and on to West Bay’s cliffs – before a finish line celebration in the vibrant Dorset town of Bridport.
This is a fun and rewarding challenge with full support and hospitality included, leaving you to focus on your distance!
- Join as an Individual or as a Team
- Rest stops with free food & drink
- Fully signed route & chip timing
- Doctors, Paramedics, First Aiders, Podiatrists, and Massage Teams at rest stops, as well as self-help areas
- Medal, T shirt, glass of bubbly, BBQ and finisher certificate
- Access to Ultra Challenge's Challenge App – with training guides, optional training walks, maps, online forums, and the latest news & updates.
Join our team to benefit from:
- A bright Rainbow Trust t-shirt and some crazy rainbow hair
- Fundraising advice and materials to help you hit your fundraising target!
Please note - 50% of fundraising is due 3 weeks before the Challenge. The remaining 50% is due 4 weeks after the Challenge.