Take on the Cotswold Way Challenge for Rainbow Trust and help us support families who have a seriously ill child.
Ultra Challenge's base-camp in Cirencester is the hub for a revised 100 km looped route through the heart of the Cotswolds, which provides a stunning setting for 2,000 adventurers to test themselves. There are rolling hills, villages, the magical Cotswold Way, footpaths & trails, with some fabulous views en route – and a few tough hills in between! You’ll get full support & hospitality, including optional university style accommodation at base-camp, and with half & quarter distance challenges also – there’s a Cotswold Way Challenge for everyone. Distance options can be viewed here. Your challenge will be organised through the booking provider Ultra Challenge.
This is a fun and rewarding challenge with full support and hospitality included, leaving you to focus on your distance!
- Join as an Individual or as a Team
- Rest stops with free food & drink
- Fully signed route & chip timing
- Doctors, Paramedics, First Aiders, Podiatrists, and Massage Teams at rest stops, as well as self-help areas
- Medal, T shirt, glass of bubbly, BBQ and finisher certificate
- Access to Ultra Challenge's Challenge App – with training guides, optional training walks, maps, online forums, and the latest news & updates.
Join our team to benefit from:
- A bright Rainbow Trust t-shirt and some crazy rainbow hair
- Fundraising advice and materials to help you hit your fundraising target!
Please note - 50% of fundraising is due 3 weeks before the Challenge. The remaining 50% is due 4 weeks after the Challenge.