We are looking for a volunteer to join our friendly Head Office team, to provide administrative support to our Fundraising and Engagement teams.
If you are looking for administrative experience, or you want to give back to a local charity, you could join our fantastic team of volunteers who support staff at Rainbow Trust's Head Office, based in Leatherhead, Surrey.
Activities could include:
- Helping with general office tasks, such as filing, photocopying, laminating, daily franking of the post
- Database work – adding/amending contacts, adding income/transactions to records, logging communication on contact records
- Assisting with mailouts
- Collating fundraising/information packs
- Assisting with event preparation
- Internet based research
- Sourcing raffle/auction prizes
What we're looking for:
• Proficient in IT (Microsoft Office, Internet, Outlook)
• Experience working with databases is ideal but not essential
• Office experience preferred
• Good organisational and communication skills
• Able to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- We are looking for a volunteer to provide support on a weekly basis - there is flexibility on the day of the week and hours would be between 10am and 4pm.
To find out more or to apply for this role please contact our volunteer team on 01372 220043 or email [email protected]