Rainbow Trust Children’s Charity enables families who have a child with a life-threatening or terminal illness to make the most of time together, providing expert, practical and emotional support, where they need it for as long as it is needed.
About the role:
We are looking to appoint a Corporate and Community Fundraiser who will be responsible for managing and cultivating relationships with corporate accounts and community organisations, to deliver income targets in line with our strategy and operational plans.
Reporting to the Corporate and Community Manager, you will drive Rainbow Trust’s Corporate and Community programme, building and developing the pipeline through effective networking, prospecting, digital acquisition and on and off-line stewardship. You will be responsible for a portfolio of accounts to whom you will be a main contact and provide excellent account management.
You will work collaboratively towards a ‘one team one target’ approach across the Fundraising and Engagement department and ensure that decisions are made on data analysis and interpretation, maximizing the use of technology.
Location: Leatherhead, Surrey
What we’re looking for:
- People-oriented and outgoing – you are naturally warm with a sincere appreciation for people and how they are each uniquely motivated.
- A motivating, empathetic and persuasive communicator – you will enjoy preparing and presenting high-quality new business proposals, pitches and presentations to win new business.
- Friendly, enthusiastic and socially-focused – you quickly connect with others and build effective working relationships. An ability to empathise with donors and communicate effectively about our work with children and families, and our strategy, is key.
- Knowledge of the principles that underpin good customer care, and competent in charity law as it applies to fundraising – you adhere to established guidelines, policies and procedures, and provide outstanding account management.
- You thrive working at a faster-than-average pace on multiple priorities simultaneously – results-oriented and a fast learner, you respond quickly to pressure and a changing environment.
- Confident use of MSOffice and experience of using a CRM database – you have strong attention to detail, are comfortable working with data, and produce high quality accurate work.
- Applications will be particularly welcome from those who have experience of working for a fundraising charity – working to secure new business and providing exceptional account management.
What we offer:
We have a range of fantastic benefits that we offer our employees. If you’d like to find out more about these benefits and working with us, click here. More information can also be found in our Candidate Pack.
How to apply:
Please send your CV and a covering letter highlighting why your application should be considered above others to [email protected].
Stage one interviews will take place at our Head Office in Leatherhead on 27 November 2021 and stage two on the 1 November 2021.
We will only contact those applicants who have been successful.
Early application is encouraged as we will review applications throughout the advertising period and reserve the right to close the advert early.
Rainbow Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all employees to share this commitment.
Rainbow Trust is an equal opportunities employer and a Best Companies Two-Star rated organisation.