This is your chance to take on the Easter 50 Challenge and help us to support families who have a seriously ill child!
What better way to kick-start your Easter Weekend, than to grab a group of friends and take on Ultra Challenge’s Easter 50. From the Windsor Racecourse base camp, 1500 adventurers will head out on looped routes through the Great Park with fantastic views of the Castle, on to Runnymede, along the Thames Path, and take in some wonderful countryside. You’ll get full support all the way, a few Easter surprises, a celebration finish at base camp, and a BBQ meal. Set yourself a spring time goal and walk, jog or run either the 25km or the 50km distance.
25km - £10 registration fee and £250 minimum sponsorship (age 14+)
50km - £20 registration fee and £395 minimum sponsorship (age 16+)
Your challenge will be organised through the booking provider Ultra Challenge.
This fun and rewarding challenge includes the following:
- Rest stops with free food & drink
- Fully signed route & chip timing
- Doctors, Paramedics, First Aiders, Podiatrists, and Massage Teams at rest stops, as well as self-help areas
- Medal, T shirt, glass of bubbly, BBQ and finisher certificate
- Access to Ultra Challenge's Challenge App – with training guides, optional training walks, maps, online forums, and the latest news & updates.
Join our team to benefit from:
- A bright Rainbow Trust t-shirt and some crazy rainbow hair
- Fundraising advice and materials to help you hit your fundraising target!
Please note - 50% of your total minimum fundraising pledge must be submitted to Rainbow Trust 3 weeks prior to the challenge, in order to secure your place.